Saturday 28 December 2013

Pulau Ketam's foods

I can't believe we are going on a trip to Pulau Keatam. So I insert some pictures along the way of the talk.<Remember> These are URL picture.





























WOW! So many food here ah! Wait a sec..... Fish-ball!!!!My favourite 
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\Cappuccino pls/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ha ha ha! More food at www.sabbyloh.blogspot.com 
Wait! I haven't eat my fish-ball soup yet 5 sec more ok! 5....4...3...2...1!Ok  there finish! LOL wait are we..... Sea Lion WOW I would love to go in GG!



Wah! its so so so so BIG!!!!! Oh wait where is the TV ? its just with <2 Bed,5cm x 5cm Handkerchief ,1m x 2m Towel,a Bathtub bla bla bla but no TV?>Wait what about the dinning area?
Wah it so Big but I want a shop NEXT





















Ok much.... Like it what we have here? WOW Mee-Goreng,Tom-Yam & So much more to know all that just go to www.sabbyloh.blogspot.com to find out more wait ticket to pulau......



To be updated.......



1 comment: